C# Developer III
OPEN JOB POSITION
C# Developer III
The Developer III is responsible for the detail design, documentation, development, and maintenance of planned and unplanned applications. Incumbents may be called upon to serve in multiple roles in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial corporate environment. This position is also seen as the Technical Lead on the team and as such, is responsible for estimating work effort, mentoring other team members, planning work iterations and ensuring all development standards are followed.
- Writes code for complex systems
- Reviews other developers’ code developers
- Identifies alternative development approaches for team
- Analyzes existing programs and modifies application code to create enhancement or develop new programs
- Leads and makes changes in development maintenance and system standards
- Provides input and drives programming standards
- Advanced Web and Java/.Net Technology development
- Serves as project lead on one or more large, complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and processes knowledge of a specific business area
- Develops process and coding standards for the team and ensures compliance
- Accountable for architectural integrity
- Accountable for technical feasibility and feedback on new initiatives
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 8 years of progressive work experience designing business processes, process mapping, working on process improvement initiatives, and business applications system design.
- Extensive experience developing software products
- Extensive experience integrating both in house developed software and externally purchased software for large applications
- Web portal development experience
- Knowledge of web development methodologies, application design, navigation and information architecture
Interested in applying for an open position? Click apply now and fill out the form to submit your application. We will be in touch soon.