OPEN JOB POSITION
How would you like to be the first data architect in an established, successful company? You will play a highly visible and critical role in the definition and creation of an enterprise data warehouse. The Data Architect supports the comprehensive architecture, functionality, economics, and architecture compliance of the Enterprise data solution.
A Day in the Life of a Sr. Data Architect:
Analyze data across multiple sources to design and document logical and physical data models, and build and maintain the Enterprise Data Warehouse Data Model.
- Gather and define data requirements based on specific application business requirements.
- Define conceptual, logical and physical data models.
- Prepare normalized models and dimensional models.
- Developing and delivering standard data model artifacts for large complex operational systems employing deep system integration and SOA architectures
- Assisting in the development and implementation of various strategic initiatives around Meta Data Management, Master Data Management, Data Quality, Data Architecture Policies, Standards and Governance
- Participating in data architecture design and review processes, including planning and monitoring efforts, reviewing deliverables, and communicating to management
- Responding to change and engaging in multiple projects simultaneously
- Works with minimal guidance; seeks guidance on only the most complex tasks
- Provide guidance and architectural oversight during solution fit, requirements, and design to ensure that the end to end solution remains aligned to the Technical applications strategy and target architecture.
Excellent understanding of T-SQL, Data Warehousing, Indexing, and data modeling.
- 10+ years of experience as an IT professional
- 3+ years serving explicitly in a Data Architect or Data Modeler role
- 3+ years utilizing data modeling tools)
- 3+ years creating conceptual, logical and physical data modeling for large databases
- 5+ years working with DBMS (SQLServer, Oracle, DB2, etc)
- Prior experience in a complex, highly integrated services environment
- Prior experience with Master Data Management, Meta Data Management, and/or canonical modeling
This is a company that is open exploring how new technology can make them more successful!
Rewards and attractions:
We are searching for an individual who likes to think progressively! Your ideas and opinions are important! For the right person, you will enjoy:
- Very interesting work
- A motivating, positive environment, with excellent support from the IT management
- Some unique benefits that no other company can offer
- Working in a company that highly values its employees and culture.