**Please NOTE: This is a hybrid position that will require 2 days a week in our Carmel, IN office. At this time, we can only consider local candidates.
Ideal years of experience for this role?: 2-3+
Ideal college major?: Technical major is required (Computer Science or Engineering related)
Will this position be mentored?: Absolutely! This is a growth role.
This position will be at the heart of our engineering processes, ensuring seamless project execution, and resource management. Your ability to drive communication across multiple technical teams will be critical for success in this role. We’re specifically looking for someone who is outgoing and a sponge for learning about emerging technologies, which include: Software development, embedded engineering, connected devices, data analytics, and network solutions. This role that will be mentored by our executive and technical staff!
In addition to working closely with management and technical teams this position will have responsibilities including:
-Project analysis, work plan development and reporting
-Overseeing resource planning and identifying recruitment needs
-Driving collaboration between Program Management and Technical Staff
-Spearheading initiatives that maintain crucial partnerships
-Foster a culture of innovation and professional development across teams, and assisting in the recruitment process
Team Coordination, Communication, and Project Oversight
- Facilitate regular status meetings with delivery teams
- Work with teams to develop and track project plans and timelines
- Manage backlogs through Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Facilitate weekly Lunch n’ Learns, Show n’ Tells, ad hoc team meetings, monthly technical leadership meetings, and offsite technical leadership summits to promote a collaborative and innovative work environment
- Drive continuous quality and process improvement initiatives
- Create monthly reports for accounting to cover product and service allocations and analyze FTE costs per project
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Software / Computer Engineering, or a related field is preferred. A high level of enthusiasm for learning about cutting edge technologies is essential.
- A coachable individual with a growth mindset, ready to learn and adapt in a fast-paced and evolving technological landscape
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance, understanding its direct impact on the success of the company
- Experience in project coordination and managing complex projects
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous requests, illustrating a high level of detail orientation and multitasking ability
- Strong proficiency in project management tools and resource management software such as Azure DevOps, Mosaic, or Monday
- Excellent problem-solving skills
This is a terrific career-growth opportunity. You will work with first-class professionals and quickly build strong skills in the field of software/engineering project development. In addition, the company is rated as one of The Best Places to Work in Indiana!
You will have opportunity for bonus, career advancement, and experiences with state-of-the-art technologies!