OPEN JOB POSITION
Hiring both mid-level and senior Java Engineers. This 80 years old company is extremely stable and offers a great work/life balance. Bonus, profit sharing, and employee ownership.
Remote, but based in Carmel
The team works closely together to continually find ways to improve the automation and efficiency of business processes. You will be responsible for:
- Analyzing and conceptualizing the design of projects
- Developing code in a collaborative environment with the latest open source tools
- Work directly with product owners to conceptualize new features
- Participating in the use of Agile methodologies
- Keeping abreasat of technical trends and advancements
- As appropriate, provide technical guidance and mentoring to less senior staff
We are seeking software development professionals who enjoy creating innovative solutions and sharing ideas with their peers. All candidates need to have a proficient level of Java development experience equal to their experience level. Additional experience should include:
- Understanding of design patterns
- Advanced programming concepts are highly desired (multi-threaded programming and high availability design)
- Exposure to frameworks such as Struts, Hibernate, or Spring
- Any knowledge of mobile development is a plus
- Any experience with AWS or other clouds is preferred
- BS Degree preferred
- Most importantly, a positive attitude and eagerness to achieve goals
There is flexibility, based on experience. In addition to competitive base salary, the company offers both quarterly and annual bonuses, and an Employee Stock Ownership Program
This 80 years old company is privately owned by the founding family – the is not going to be an acquisition! Extremely stable. The company has no debt.
Using technology to improve process and to offer new services is a key to the company strategy. Your ideas will be seriously considered.