Lead Java Developer
OPEN JOB POSITION
Lead Java Developer
We are looking for a Lead Java Developer who is passionate about creating quality software and contributing to the success of a company committed to the highest quality, game-changing products. This is an exciting opportunity to build multiple products from the ground-up, in an exceptionally stable and fun environment.
Work in an environment where you’ll be:
- Working with the latest tools and technologies
- Growing a team within a rapidly expanding environment
- Contributing directly to the development of the culture
- Analyzing and conceptualizing the design of projects.
- Developing code in a collaborative environment with the latest open source tools.
- Work directly with product owners to conceptualize new features.
- Coordinating and/ or participating in design activity with other team members.
- Acting as a resource to test, design, and write code for production quality software.
- Keeping technically abreast of trends and advancements within area of specialization, incorporating these improvements where applicable.
- Providing technical direction and guidance to less senior staff.
This opportunity is unlike any other in Central Indiana…a truly “must see” opportunity! In addition, it’s an amazing work environment focused on cutting edge technology and specifically geared towards software engineers.
The qualified Java Developer we seek will have 3-7 + years of relevant work experience, including:
- Advanced programming environments and concepts highly desired (e.g. J2EE, multi-threaded programming, high availability design etc.).
- Test Driven Development and Simple Design.
- Modern Agile methodologies such as SCRUM, TDD and XP.
- Creating or being part of creating high availability large volume systems..
- Strong knowledge of: Java (you will be using Java 8.0 in this role!)
- Solid understanding of design patterns (Gang of Four)
- Exposure to Frameworks like Struts, Hibernate and Spring; and Code control system and build tools (Maven / Git)
- BS Degree or equivalent in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with integrating with third party tools strongly desired.
- Knowledge and experiences with Mobile Development or IoT is a big plus.